7 days ago
Currently we are looking for a professional Senior Accountant to perform a variety of accounting activities in accordance with Romanian local accounting principles and IFRS.
The main objective of the role is to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws and reporting requirements.
- Perform the day-to-day processing of financial transactions (e.g. ledger entries, journal postings) to ensure that accounts are maintained in an effective, up-to-date and accurate;
- Processes and check journals according to the defined procedures and accounting principles and legislation;
- Assist finance functions with payroll, tax, sales and cost accounting;
- Make payments to suppliers, receive post-payments from customers and reconcile cash, bank accounts and reports;
- Prepares and draws up monthly reports support for the reporting to the Group and other specific reports;
- May establish, modify, document and co-ordinate implementation of accounting procedures;
- Perform all local legal requirements such as fiscal/tax declarations;
- Participates with supporting documents and any other reports in the statutory audit activity;
- Ensure all journal entries comply with internal and external audit specifications;
- Follow-ups the documents workflows and follows the Co 's working procedures;
- Conduct accounts reconciliation periodically, ledger close activities, and provide accurate financial data to support management in decision making.
- Leads a small and young team.
- Well organized, detailed, analytical individual with around 5 years’ experience on a similar role (as a Senior Accountant in General Accounting);
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting;
- Experience with creating financial statements;
- Excellent accounting software user (Wizcount will represent an advantage) and administration skills;
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, word, power point) and ERP program, advanced knowledge of a financial software implementation would be a strong asset;
- Experience with Workday is a big plus;
- Reporting skills and attention to detail;
- Experience in leading small teams;
- Time management, proactiveness and deadline-oriented;
- Problem Analysis and Problem-Solving Skills;
- Knowledge of Romanian GAAPS and IFRS is a must;
- Good level of English;
- CECCAR certified needed;
- ACCA, CMA and CIA will be a plus.
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- Quality comes first: the perfect place for you to make a difference
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you?
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
- All the usual perks: cafeteria, free coffee, free fruits, gaming room, relaxation area, free gym. (We will enjoy these again after things will get better)
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard.
We can’t wait to find our next great team member!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.