Senior Workday Reporting and Integrations Analyst
1 month ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two develops, publishes and markets some of the world's biggest games. We publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, PlayDots, Social Point as well as Private Division label and Nordeus. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
The Sr. Workday Reporting Analyst will work directly with internal stakeholders to design, develop, and deploy reporting solutions that transform Workday data into consumable and actionable insights. The ideal candidate will be naturally curious and driven to pursue answers and insights through data and analysis and will have an outstanding ability to communicate quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner. In this role, the individual will work independently, or collaboratively as part of a team retaining an “end-user perspective” seeking to deliver meaningful data and dashboards in the most efficient way possible.
What You’ll Take On:
- Use existing HR systems to develop and deliver ad hoc, recurring, and self-service reports.
- Address Workday reporting needs for entire organization, creating new reports, updating existing reports, maintaining dashboards, and other enhancement requests
- Support new system implementations, upgrades and software releases from the reporting standpoint including making updates and testing
- Recommend system enhancements to improve reporting capabilities of organization
- Support mass data upload using Workday EIB’s
- Partner with business partners in designing new reports and dashboarding or enhancing current ones
- Provide on-going Workday case support in collaboration with HRIT team members
- Participate in planning, validation and testing of service updates and new releases from Workday
- Ensure data privacy and integrity
What You Bring:
- 3+ years of Workday Custom Report writing and Dashboards (Advanced, Matrix, Composite, RaaS, etc.) including the development of complex calculated fields.
- 1+ year of experience with Workday Prism and Prism integrations.
- 2+ years of experience with XML, XSLT, and SQL
- Proven ability to synthesize information and translate complex information in an easy to understand, effective format that is both fit for purpose and audience appropriate
- Strong working knowledge of HR systems, functions, processes and advanced reporting environments
- Analytical skills - the ability to synthesize change quickly using subject and process knowledge
- Independent problem solving – ability to articulate issues across projects and the business
- Desire to learn new tools and think outside the box. Exposure to visualization tools like Tableau is a plus
- Attention to detail, strong organization skills, ability to multitask
- Highly proficient with Excel and other Office products
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks . Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.