Senior Workday Integrations Developer
3 months ago
Job Title:Senior Workday Integrations Developer
Job Title: Senior Workday Integrations Developer
Contract Term: Permanent
Location: London Soho or Barcelona
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us! We are actively seeking a Senior Workday Integrations Developer,
who will be responsible for integration development and enhancements and critical Production support per agreed SLAs of Workday’s Human Capital Management Systems. This is a hands-on role.
Join the Enterprise Applications HRIT Team, and work closely with Workday Integrations team, HRIS and business partners to identify the best solutions for the business. You’ll be responsible for the design, development, testing, support and maintenance of simple to complex integrations.
Activision Blizzard is the umbrella organization over Activision Publishing, Blizzard Entertainment, King Digital, Activision Media Networks and Activision Blizzard Studios and provides corporate shared services such as Legal, HR, Finance, IT, Accounting, Facilities and Sales, for all companies.
- Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Perform requirements gathering, functional and technical design, development, testing, deployment and support of integrations/reports;
- Develop, configure, and test technical integrations for the Workday Solution using Workday Studio Developer, Workday RaaS Integrations, Enterprise Interface Building (EIB), Workday Complex Calculated Fields, Web Services, Workday Custom Reports, Web Services, XSLT, and xPath;
- With minimal guidance, partner with business and technology and lead short- and mid-term projects that require the application of independent judgement;
- Attend business meetings and participate in stakeholder workshops to document requirements and review designs, complete requirements definition, functional specifications, analysis and design, system setup and configurations, testing, cutover and deployment to production;
- Must have technical knowledge to be able to work with other integration teams, including third parties and other Activision’s IT teams such as the Enterprise applications team and infrastructure team;
- Develop appropriate test scenarios and scripts as needed;
- Monitor and maintain interfaces between Workday and internal/external vendor systems;
- Participate in Workday twice-yearly release review and testing by identifying impact/enhancement opportunities associated with a new release features/functionality;
- Provide Production support. Responsible for ticket management, determining root cause and implementing corrections;
- Follow Activision’s Development Standards and Processes.
- Bachelors degree; Masters in Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent experience) preferred. Workday Certifications is a plus;
- Significant Workday HCM experience, report writing and integrations;
- Experience with highly complex integrations preferably between HR, Payroll, Benefits Partners, CRM and CMS using Workday tools;
- Good knowledge of HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Talent Management, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Security Administration and Business Process Configuration;
- Working knowledge of Workday Studio Development;
- Working knowledge of Workday EIB, RaaS, and Web Services;
- Working knowledge of SOAP, REST, XML and XSLT, Java;
- Working knowledge of BIRT strongly preferred;
- Workday integrations experience required with a good understanding of integration design and testing concepts and integration frameworks (e.g., middleware, transformation logic);
- Data conversion concepts and impacts on business processes (such as Workday iLoads or bulk data loading);
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel;
- Knowledge of all phases of system development lifecycle, including production support;
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities;
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a focus on documentation, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Strong customer service focus, responsiveness and attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, especially with virtual geographically diverse teams;
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively while demonstrating a sense of urgency;
- Ability to produce accurate work under pressure with frequent deadlines;
- Creative and resourceful approach to the business and an ability to think and deliver creative value-added solutions to business through self-initiative and ownership
* The video game industry and therefore our business are fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.