Senior Web Game Developer
13 days ago
- Work closely with game designers to implement game design and social features.
- Optimize game code and ensure game quality.
- Provide workload estimates to leads and management.
- Collaborate with local and remote team members.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Technical Director/Product Manager.
- Research and propose Technical solutions, technical documentation.
- Provide technical guidance to team members.
- Be responsible for code review for the development done by developers assigned to the project, ensure high-quality code.
- Actively collaborate with other technical leads inside & outside the department;
- Plan, organize, follow-up, and assess team performance and help members grow
- Experience in HTML5 game development.
- 1+ year experience in leading/coordinating a team
- Experience in game development based on cocos-js/laya/egret or other engines/ frameworks
As a plus:
- Familiar with computer graphics and related performance issues.
- Familiar with WebSocket, HTTP, TCP/IP.
- Multi-players game development experience.
- Sufficient command of English in the professional working environment
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS5, Switch, Arcade Machine…), coffee, tea and fresh fruits
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture also known as one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio focuses on bringing Ubisoft Worlds to hyper-casual audiences with a catalog of instant party games and developing Creation HD PC & next Gen Console games - first to be built and shipped from Ubisoft Vietnam.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.