Senior Web Developer
16 days ago
Your life at Ubi
The web development team inside the Bucharest QC Tech Department works on online services with a focus on studio and QC teams needs. Our mission is to promote efficiency and automation in QC via our efficient, fast, reliable, and secure web applications. We work in an Agile and service-oriented mindset within a team composed of Web Developers, Product Owners, UI/UX Designers, Software Testers, and Technical Architects.
Your main mission:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best development practices
- Create website layouts based on UI/UX mockups by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Manage time effectively establishing responsible deadlines and personal work plans
- Propose ideas of improvement of the applications, procedures and technologies used
- Debug and correct issues found by testers or peers in a very efficient way
- Offer good technical solutions in your area of expertise
The professional value you bring:
- Advanced to Expert Laravel knowledge
- Advanced to Expert Vue.js knowledge
- Advanced Kubernetes knowledge
- Advanced CI/CD knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of a versioning control system (Gitlab, Github etc..)
- Use front-end CSS libraries effectively (Bootstrap or similar)
- Write clean, efficient, object-oriented PHP code
- Able to adapt, optimize and keep the code updated based on new requirements
- Understand, write and optimize complex MySQL/MSSQL queries
- Web server maintenance knowledge (either one of: Iis server, Xampp)
The personal value you bring:
- Willingness to learn new things constantly
- Autonomous, having a high level of ownership (little to no micromanagement)
- Enthusiastic and eager to take on new challenges
- Team player
- Results driven, focused on delivering quality work
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties
What do we offer benefits wise?
- Meal tickets with the value of 20 RON/day
- Studio offered free days, confirmed on an annual basis for different events
- Bonus scheme based both on individual and company’s performance
- World Class Bronze free subscription
- Access to private medical system and special subscription rates for family members
- On site medical support
- Life insurance
- Specific financial support for different events in your life
- Study leave
- Christmas/ Easter celebration with a special gift
- Partners’ discounts
- Video games and consoles to borrow
- Access to Ubisoft games via own Uplay account
- Annual development opportunities and access to multiple career paths and technical certifications
- Access to specialized training and books on various related skills
- Opportunities for international mobility and assignments
- Wellbeing program (including physical fitness, mental health, financial education and internal communities)
- A great working environment, with an impressive place to work in our offices in Jiului 8
- In-house free French classes
- Hybrid work (from home/ from office)
- Bookster (borrow books for free, delivered at home or in the office)
- Free fruits and coffee in the office
- On-site cafeteria with special discounts
- Ubisoft bikes, free rental
- Parking spaces for cars, bikes, motorbikes
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on any basis, such as race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, health status, age, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different.
We are committed to providing a safe and respectful working environment and foster learning and creativity .
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!
At Ubisoft Bucharest, we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on projects that shape the entertainment industry. From Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and many others – join us in creating the next big titles in gaming.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.