Senior Vulnerability Management Engineer
8 days ago
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community. Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
As a Senior Vulnerability Management Engineer, you'll partner across the company and within InfoSec to help Roblox extend and expand its vulnerability management program. You will help to build vulnerability assessment and remediation capabilities to tackle several interesting problems in a growth-fueled company.
Our environment is complex ranging from a production network that handles the Metaverse to one that supports the enterprise. You will be helping us architect a defensible platform, build detections, investigate events, and respond to incidents. Our security stack is constantly to meet the challenges and demands of the Metaverse. You will bring your passion for security and great user experience to create an inclusive, compassionate, and driven organization.
- A Vulnerability Management Practitioner: You have 4+ years of experience with scanning tools, troubleshooting false-positives/false-negatives, and understanding of host/service crashes. You have managed remediation programs and are familiar with patch management best practices across multiple operating systems.
- Knowledgeable about Patch Management: You understand what goes into patching in a heterogeneous environment at scale.
- You think in bets: Product and enterprise security is not perfect, so you recommend or build solutions that address the greatest security gaps and pull the business forward. You are experienced in balancing between multiple options with varying degrees of risk acceptance.
- Knowledgeable: You understand many domains of security and have knowledge to connect business challenges to security solutions. In past roles, you have worked as an administrator, developer, on the blue team, or on the red team.
- Creative: When presented with a challenge, you look for creative ways to solve hard problems fast.
- Team-oriented: You drive forward along with your team to accomplish the objectives and deliver the promise.
- Communication, influence and leadership: You have experience with collaborating to set a team vision that solves company-wide problems, and you work across organizations to help execute it.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass