This job might no longer be available.
Senior Visual Designer
Minsk, City of Minsk, Belarus
8 months ago
Wargaming Agency, the internal advertising agency of the legendary game developer with clients in 20 countries and the largest advertisement production in Eastern Europe, is looking to hire an experienced and ambitious Senior Visual Designer. You will become a part of a team of professionals with a collection of festival awards in the areas of corporate identity, graphic, and exhibition design. These are the people behind the visual style of Wargaming’s games and products as well as events in which the company participates. Our work is proudly displayed here: https://www.behance.net/the-agency. The team itself would like to share some comments so you can have a sense of the atmosphere that fills our production studio: “We are a very diverse and skilled group of people who really feel like a team. Even though every team member is a bright personality and a visionary in their own right, we are connected by something larger than contract clauses or a shared office. While capable on our own, when we put our efforts together for a project, we create truly amazing things. If you are ready to become a part of the great team, come on board!”
What will you do?
- Create content designs (corporate identity, lettering, branding, printed materials, etc.)
- Supervise projects and complex marketing campaigns from the Visual Design team’s side
- Interact with the project group and clients
- Find and implement innovative solutions in the content production process
What are we looking for?
- Experience as an art director or in a similar position in an advertisement agency or a design studio
- An impressive portfolio
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Ability to lead projects from start to finish
- Ability to establish efficient communication and convey constructive feedback to the designer, project manager, and client
- Competency in the area of design trends
- Confident presentation skills
- Enthusiasm towards gaming
- Knowledge of English at an Upper-Intermediate or higher level
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience in motion and 3D graphics
- Understanding of pricing for advertising projects
- Experience in managing a creative team
- Experience in creating and implementing work processes in creative teams
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4,500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular games World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!