This job might no longer be available.
Senior Video Editor (UA Creative)
4 months ago
Kabam develops immersive and engaging mobile games based on iconic entertainment brands including Marvel and Transformers. We are looking for a Senior Video Editor to join our User Acquisition Ad Creative team in San Francisco. This person will be responsible for producing, editing, optimizing, and maintaining video content that directly supports the User Acquisition, Publishing, ASO and Social Media teams. In addition to developing content, this person will collaborate and direct outside agency and freelance resources, including live-action and 3D production.
UA Creative is a highly talented team of video editors, freelancers, creative agencies and project managers. The ideal candidate is extraordinarily creative, a technical expert, and enjoys working in the fast-paced, data-driven world of performance marketing.
- Produce world-class video ads at scale for multiple games across global campaigns
- Execute creative iterations based on performance data
- Capture gameplay/manage capture artist, utilize static assets, and work cross-functionally with designers, Marketing artists and game development teams
- Assist in developing new creative strategies for various audiences and campaign goals
- Maintain an organized library of video assets for internal and external partners
- Stay on top of industry trends and ways to innovate our content and production pipeline
- Manage 1-2 direct reports, including creative direction to freelance/agency resources
Skills and Experience
- Must provide an online portfolio of previous video editing work
- 5+ years experience producing successful video marketing/advertising content
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects is mandatory; experience with overall Adobe Creative Suite is expected (i.e. Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with popular third-party editing plugins and scripts
- Passion for video games and experience producing video game marketing content
- Ability to make creative decisions based on scope, campaign goals, and intuition
- Can work at speed in a fast turnaround environment without sacrificing quality
- Comfortable working both in a team setting and independently
- Be comfortable juggling multiple projects simultaneously
Additional Considerations, not mandatory:
- Experience with Unity game engine
- Management experience with 1+ direct reports
- Experience working with external resources for special projects such as music licenses, localization/geo culturalization
- Experience with performance marketing, common KPIs, and popular mobile channels
- Experience working with large brands and IPs
- 3D and Live Action production experience
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made and continue to entertain the world!
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace, and inclusive environment for all existing and potential employees. Employment decisions are based on candidate qualifications and business need, not race, color, ancestry, place of origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political belief, religion, creed, marital or family status, medical condition, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, prior criminal conviction or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.