Senior VFX Artist - SUMO INDIA
7 months ago
Established in 2007, Sumo Video Games is one of India’s leading video game developers. We work hand in hand with Sumo Digital’s UK studios to build ground-breaking games and content for some of the world’s biggest publishers including Microsoft, Sony, Apple and Sega.
It’s an exciting time to be part of Sumo , winners of the Develop: Star Awards 2019 Best Studio ; big things are on the horizon and we want you to be part of our continued journey. Join us!
We are expanding our core team and looking out for experienced VFX Artists to join our highly skilled team in Sumo Pune. To qualify for this role, you must be passionate about all aspects of VFX design and implementation, with an exceptional ability to create, out of the box dazzling visual effects that can create a fully immersive experience for our players. You should have an excellent eye for detail with a creative flair and stylistic versatility along with the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate on artistic and technical aspects with all the other disciplines involved in developing the game.
We need you to have:
- Work on the complete VFX pipeline from concept design to final polished result in the game
- Excellent knowledge to combine aesthetics and physics to create VFX
- Collaborate with designers, artists and coders to design and implement VFX
- Ensure that your design fits well into the VFX budget set for the game
- Comply with technical challenges to achieve the best performance for VFX in the game
- Create technical documentation and prototypes for your VFX design
- Be on par with current and emerging visual effects trends and technology
- Minimum 3 years of production experience working on AAA games or film
- Experience in Unreal 4 would be an advantage
What we offer:
Our Studio is unique in India, giving our staff the opportunity to work directly on all leading gaming platforms, at every stage of game development.
Being part of Sumo's Pune studio is a rewarding experience, one that requires dedication, a strong sense of ownership over your work and an overwhelming enthusiasm for the games you work on.
In return we offer competitive salary, flexi-time & benefits, and excellent working environment and most importantly we will give you the room to be yourself and live your passion.
Additionally, we provide relocation reimbursement from other cities, a performance-linked bonus in addition to the fixed salary, opportunities to attend industry conferences and a complete and all-encompassing medical insurance package for our employees and their children.
Come join the team.