Senior User Acquisition Manager
Mountain View or San Francisco
7 days ago
Here at Playco, we make games that bring the world closer together through play.
Our ideal teammates are thoughtful, humble, and passionate professionals who can both zoom into the details and zoom out to embrace the big picture. We are inspired by makers and tinkerers, who are unafraid to experiment with a healthy disregard for constraints. We hope you'll enrich our team with your enthusiasm and passion, both for games and for life.
Playco is looking for a User Acquisition Manager with a passion for marketing, UA, and games. This role will support the marketing team’s efforts on player acquisition campaigns, you will also work very closely with our global engineering team in order to identify the best user acquisition actions to drive high quality users and revenue to our amazing instant messenger games.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team and Engineers to execute coordinated strategic campaigns.
- A fast learner, as you will continually be optimizing efforts based on data-driven metrics and ever-developing tech.
- Experience building successful user acquisition campaigns across multiple targets, geos and demographics Identify targeting segmentations, creative solutions to improve acquisition performance.
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations based on testing.
- Work with senior management to drive UA strategy
- Optimize creative, targeting, bids and budgets daily to drive the highest ROI.
- Provide insightful analysis of our UA spend and its results.
- Awesome Excel skills and familiarity with Google Docs and the rest of the MS Office Suite.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Responds well to feedback but gets the work done with minimal supervision.
- Possess excellent communication skills; ability to be proactive and assertive in a diplomatic manner.
- Ability to understand, internalize, and communicate high-level objectives to team members and reports.
- Ability to juggle projects across multiple networks and platforms
- Aptitude to work outside of your comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Passion/knowledge for instant games