This job might no longer be available.
Senior User Acquisition Manager (Mobile)
10 days ago
As a Senior User Acquisition Manager (Mobile), you will focus on marketing actions to drive customer acquisition for an ambitious Gameloft cross-platform game with a strong IP. You will be responsible for advertising on performance UA channels and optimizing to reach the target return on investment.
- Owner of ambitious budgets to grow the Gameloft cross platform mobile app with the opportunity to grow your expertise on PC/Console business too.
- Collaborate directly & closely with game production teams on planned marketing actions: elaborate dedicated and innovative marketing strategies per game in collaboration with the local game teams;
- Plan & operate advertising campaigns across performance growth channels;
- Analyze campaigns and use precision optimization to reach game goals;
- Communicate regularly and clearly, to the studio & HQ management teams, the plans, status, and challenges to meet objectives.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in marketing or equivalent experience;
- 4-6 years of experience managing performance marketing or UA campaigns, gaming or mobile experience is a big plus;
- Has executed ROI campaigns of over $1M per Quarter;
- Management experience is a plus;
- Data oriented, Excel/Looker/Tableau skilled;
- Detail-oriented, organized, and highly-motivated;
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills needed;
- Passionate about gaming and media is a plus.
- Permanent contract, full-time job with excellent Social Benefits.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Private medical health insurance
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant Card
- Free language courses
- Birthday day off + option to work a shortened schedule on three days.
- Flexible work-from-home hybrid model
- Merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package.
- Career-development opportunities.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
- ... and Thursday afterwork beers!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
We're looking for gamers from all walks of life to join our team! We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where everyone feels welcome, respected, valued, and empowered to do their best work. To do so, we joined hands with organizations such as FemDevs and COGAM, who are helping us to create a safe workplace where gamers can come together (no matter what their background culture or identity is) and create amazing experiences for our players.
Whether you're a casual gamer or a hardcore e-sports competitor, and regardless of the platform you prefer (we’re a cross-platform dev Studio now!) we want you to feel like you belong to our team.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com
If the offer interests you, Join the Game!
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work? #Jointhegame
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.