Senior Unreal Developer -Lead
3 days ago
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Unreal Developer to lead the development team of an internal studio project. Work with junior game developers, game designers, and artists from around the world, the Senior Unreal Developer- Lead will help turn designs into awesome new features.
- Help design, architect and implement game features with the design team.
- Take an active part in game creation.
- Communicate with the testing team to ensure features are production ready.
- Maintain and optimize new and existing game features.
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code.
- Share knowledge and help colleagues/interns.
- Prior professional experience with Unreal engine-3-5 years minimum
- Excellent C++ knowledge- 3 -5 years minimum
- Experience with Unreal networking model (RPCs, Replication, etc..)
- Experience with Unreal AI (Behavior Trees, EQS, Navigation, Perception, SlateTree, etc…)
- Good communication, leadership and teamwork skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead teams in high-pressure situations.
- Able to give and take criticism in a professional manner.
- Strong and current industry knowledge.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Family Leave
- Disability Leave
Job Category: Game Developer Software Engineering
Job Type: Full Time- W-2 or Contract
Job Location: North Carolina-USA or Remote
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.