Senior Unreal Artist
1 month ago
- Work with the CG Lead / Creative Director to design and build interactive experiences using Unreal.
- Experience/Gameplay/VFX Creation - Create interaction and functionality using Unreal's Blueprints system .
- Experience in Previz and camera animation- Create Previsualization + Layout for VFX with Camera direction,Camera movement technique that describes how a camera moves about to help enhance a story.
- Material Creation - Design complex materials in Unreal and instruct artists on best practices for material creation.
- Lighting - Be well versed in the various lighting techniques in Unreal and instruct the artists in lighting best practices.
- Optimization - Optimize content through profiling and enhancing performance with the help of diagnostic tools and instructing the artists on modelling and texturing best practices.
- Collaborate with developers to develop and test new features, prototype shader code, and provide useful feedback during R&D phases.
- Extensive experience working with Unreal Engine
- Advance in Maya + MetaHuman + Unreal Pipeline workflow.
- Advanced experience of Unreal's Blueprints system
- Advanced experience with Maya
- Comfortable in a range of content creation software including Photoshop, Zbrush/Mudbox, Substance Designer/Painter, Houdini
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
- Experience with VR/AR authoring in Unreal
- Maya Rigging experience
- Shader programming experience
- Highly committed and able to transition between independent work and team participation.
- Positive attitude towards learning, sharing and mentoring.
- Organized and methodical with an ability to communicate efficiently within a technical team.
- Collaborative and team-oriented approach to product development, working with teams across locations, time zones and cultures.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the dynamic world of visual effects. If you are an ambitious software developer looking for an opportunity to work with cutting edge technology then we look forward to your application.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across multiple media channels and platforms. We are trusted specialists in Visual Effects, Creative Production and Experience design. Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class VFX and video production for the Advertising and Brand Experience industries. We are a vibrant network of talented Artists, Producers, Directors and Creative Technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Seoul, Shanghai, and Bangalore.
We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.