Senior Unity Programmer
19 days ago
Wargaming is looking for a passionate Senior Unity Programmer to work on a new mobile casual project.
We expect you to have knowledge and experience, an open and gentle approach, and a lot of patience to work with tasks of different levels. In return, we can offer a strong young team of professionals who have released one of the popular game projects.
What will you do?
- Full range of tasks for client-side development of mobile game project (Unity Engine)
- Profiling and optimizing the game for memory and frame rate
- Programming game mechanics and logic
- Programming UI and visual effects
- Client-server interactions
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of Unity, C# (GitHub account with code examples is required)
- Understanding the principles of OOP
- Understanding the architecture of client-server applications
- Experience in developing mobile game projects
- Game logic programming experience
- Understanding the basic principles of 3D graphics
- Russian language is a must
- Technical English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Love for video games
- Repository with code
- Experience in working in a team (soft skills)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.