Senior Unity Developer
10 days ago
- Take part in the development of games using Unity Engine;
- Program, debug and optimize codes to implement the gameplay ideas into game prototype, and polish the prototype to be ready for publishing;
- Actively detect issues on programming side, take initiative and propose solutions to prevent and solve those issues
- Cooperate with people from all over the world to deliver the best quality projects.
- Identifying and fixing engine bugs found by the game-production teams
- Analyzing existing features of the game and making changes to meet current needs
- Working with team members (Unity/Back-end Developers).
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies.
- Subject to weekly supervision
- Understanding technical requirements
- Taking responsibility for parts of certain medium-level functionality elements or modules
- Programming medium-scale functionality; debugging their own code
- At least 2 years experiences of 2D/3D game development using Unity Engine;
- Experienced of 2D/3D game development using Unity Engine is required;
- Experience with Unity scripting, textures, animation, particle systems, 3d assets, physics.
- Experienced with iOS/Android/HTML5 platforms is a plus
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and Unit tests is a plus.
- Experienced with cloud platforms is a plus.
- Knowledge of current game engines and tools (Unity) or physics engines (Bullet/Physx/etc) is a plus;
- Knowledge of online communication and networking technologies.
- Knowledge of computer graphics.
- Knowledge in 3D mathematics (Linear algebra, arrays, vectors);
- Knowledge of Shader Graph, Editor Inspector, Design Patterns;
- Knowledge of native languages (Objective-C, Swift for iOS, Java for Android) is a plus.
- Knowledge with AR/VR/XR is a plus
- Autonomous and proactive attitude;
- Flexibility to adapt to change;
- Problem solving and open minded;
- Passion for Game Creation;
- Teamwork, sense of responsibility and result-oriented and deadline commitment;
- Strong team spirit: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support;
- Good at research and development skills – Be constantly up-to-date of new technologies and tools;
- (1) 20-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) Test
- (3) Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC (Hybrid).
- Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer
- An attractive monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses.
- 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as an extra healthcare insurance.
- Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3).
- 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas).
- Hybrid working model.
- A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills.
- A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born.
- Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
How to apply:
- Kindly send your English CV and cover letter (optional) to: email@example.com, titled: Senior Unity Developer_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
- Due to the high number of applicants, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.