Senior Unity Developer
17 days ago
Gameloft for Brands has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Unity Developer to join our team of developers, working on creating best-in-class mobile-based products supporting the company’s efforts.
Senior Unity Developer is responsible for mobile-side application logic. He is tasked with developing a Unity game, integrating generic modules for 3D, gameplay, physics, sound, as well as any other module that would be relevant to develop. He develops using Unity C# to create dynamic applications, work in close collaboration with the game designers and artists to make their vision of the game and environments a reality and to work around constraints, be supportive for providing solution for critical issues in the technical side that happens on projects in any platforms, ensure all features related to technical fields work properly by being pro-active in finding technical solutions that happens in all projects, and support and share technical knowledge to the developers in production team.
Integrated on Agile team that focuses on continuous improvement both with what we develop and how we develop it, Unity developer will part of stand-ups, sprint planning and all that usual stuff, with the main goal is to find new and better ways to work for today and tomorrow for the whole division. We use and build reusable code and libraries for future use, approved after auditing by our security department. Importance on security, on performance and on code quality are what make us different from others.
- Take part in the development of games using Unity Engine;
- Program, debug and optimize codes to implement the gameplay ideas into game prototype, and polish the prototype to be ready for publishing;
- Actively detect issues on programming side, take initiative and propose solutions to prevent and solve those issues;
- Cooperate with people from all over the world to deliver the best quality projects.
- Identifying and fixing engine bugs found by the game-production teams
- Analyzing existing features of the game and making changes to meet current needs
- Working with team members (Unity/Back-end Developers).
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies.
- Subject to weekly supervision
- Understanding technical requirements
- Identifying and sharing technologies and techniques
- Sharing, taking part in and coordinating work with their peers
- Taking responsibility for parts of certain medium-level functionality elements or modules
- Submitting constructive opinions
- Programming medium-scale functionality; debugging their own code
- Learning from the peers on their team; sharing their know-how and best practices
- Documentation all technical skills and experience to enrich team’s knowledge
- At least 2 years experiences of 2D/3D game development using Unity Engine;
- Experienced of 2D/3D game development using Unity Engine is required;
- Experience with Unity scripting, textures, animation, particle systems, 3d assets, physics.
- Experienced with iOS/Android/HTML5 platforms is a plus
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and Unit tests is a plus.
- Experienced with cloud platforms is a plus.
- Knowledge of C# & Unity;
- Knowledge of current game engines and tools (Unity) or physics engines (Bullet/Physx/etc) is a plus;
- Knowledge of online communication and networking technologies.
- Knowledge of computer graphics.
- Knowledge in 3D mathematics (Linear algebra, arrays, vectors);
- Knowledge of Shader Graph;
- Knowledge of Editor Inspector;
- Knowledge and experience of Design Patterns
- Knowledge of native languages (Objective-C, Swift for iOS, Java for Android ) is a plus.
- Knowledge with AR/VR/XR is a plus
- Good at Algorithm, Math and Physic;
- Good at Code Creation;
- Autonomous and proactive attitude;
- Flexibility to adapt to change;
- Problem solving and open minded;
- Writing readable code that is easily usable by others
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Ability to communicate clearly and share solutions with fellow team members;
- Excellent Communication skills;
- Analytical and synthesis skills;
- Passion at Game Creation;
- Teamwork, sense of responsibility and result-oriented and deadline commitment;
- Strong team spirit : Cooperate with team members and actively provide support;
- Meticulousness & quality oriented;
- Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedbacks from others for improvement;
- Flexible attitude and a quick learner
- Good at research and development skill – Be constantly up-to-date of new technologies and tools;
- Actively sharing know-how related to their field; learning from members of the studio's other teams and light coaching certain members if needed
- (1) 20-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) Test (duration is TBD, depending on your profile),
- (3) 1-hour Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC (hybrid working model).
- Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer:
- An attractive salary, with Tet Holiday bonus ("13th-month salary"), and other performance bonuses paid every 2 quarters, or on the spot.
- Full coverage of SI, HI, UI, and extra insurance (PTI).
- A hybrid working model.
- A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles (Asphalt, Minion Rush, Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter etc.) were born.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from "One of the best companies to work for in Asia 2021" (#HRAA2021).
- Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: email@example.com, titled: G4B_SUD_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
Find Out More About Us:
- Facebook (Gameloft SEA): www.facebook.com/gameloftsea
- Website (Gameloft SEA): www.game-sea.com
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.