Senior Unity Developer, AI@Unity
18 days ago
Using our industry-leading realtime 3D engine, we are crafting a whole new line of products centered around running massively scaled simulations in the cloud. What we build will impact multiple industries such as Robotics and Autonomous Vehicles, and contribute to the advancement of the field of Artificial Intelligence.
AI@Unity is hiring Unity Engineers on three product teams: Computer Vision, Robotics, and ML-Agents.
Computer Vision - Diverse, affordable and unbiased synthetic data, perfectly labeled to train smarter computer vision models. Focus areas include rendering and procedural 3D content.
Robotics - Model, program and simulate robots with Unity. Focus areas include physics, environments and developer tooling.
Behavioral Agents - Train and embed intelligent agents using state-of-the-art deep learning technology. Focus areas include reinforcement learning and game AI.
You will be growing our toolset into new use cases and establish a robust developer framework that supports some of the biggest problems in applied AI. You will take ideas to delivery and beyond, working directly with internal and external projects to refine the tools. What you build will expand our industry’s understanding of what is possible with simulation and change the world in truly amazing ways!
What you'll be doing
- Design, build, and maintain Unity Editor and runtime packages for behavior authoring workflows
- Write clean, maintainable, production code with documentation and tests
- Design and build engaging open-source applications that demonstrate the kind of use cases and workflows that your packages enable
- Contribute to the design and architecture of Unity packages across the organization
- Work with customers on innovative solutions for training and testing AI, including classical and deep learning systems
What we're looking for
- Experience building real-time 3d tools or applications in Unity or similar engine
- Solid skills in a high-level language like Python, C++, or C#
- Strong fundamentals in software design
- Track record of approaching problems with a long-term view
- Excellent communication skills
You might also have
- Experience with Deep Learning Frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch)
- Experience managing open-source projects
- Experience with game development, procedural content, or graphics
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.