Senior UX/UI designer
8 days ago
What will you do here?
You will collaborate on the design and user experience of Dragon Mania Legends by understanding the players’ needs. You will create intuitive, simple and appealing designs that can be implemented to the game and will delight our millions of players around the world.
- Collaborate with other teams to translate game systems and gameplay user experience goals into intuitive interfaces that support and enhance the game look and experience
- Collaborate with the game developers to implement your design in the game
- Produce schemes of global flows with detailed requirements in collaboration with the game designers
- Work alongside game developers and product managers to create innovative mobile game interfaces
- Observe and interpret results of usability testing and live game metrics
- Create mock-ups and prototypes to illustrate your design in Figma
What are the qualifications You need for this position?
- 4+ years of experience in mobile games UX/UI design in video gaming sector
- Familiarity with F2P and/or mobile games
- Expert knowledge of Figma and Photoshop
- Excellent prototyping skills
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills
- Taks driven, self-motivated and proactive attitude
- Structured thinking
- Mentoring experience
What can you expect from us?
- We are an 80-person game development studio in downtown Budapest
- We have diverse backgrounds and we all love to work on games and share ideas with each other
- The team will be international, we have several foreign colleagues
- Exercising your creativity when solving tasks is much appreciated
Why work for us?
- We are creating awesome games enjoyed by millions of players worldwide
- Our office is in the downtown area of Budapest
- We have a flexible work schedule
- Never go to work on your birthday (you get extra leave for that day)
- We value health, which is why all our employees benefit from a private health insurance plan
- Every summer we have a studio wide team building activity (we've been to paintball, quad, soap box, of course, we always have a goulash)
- Every year we organize several Game Jams where we take care of the food and drinks and you can just focus on having fun alongside your teammates
- Coffee, tea and fruits are always at your disposal
- You'll also get a fitness pass which gives you access to venues in the city
What will happen when you apply?
You can apply with your English CV and with your UX/UI portfolio. We will look at what you have created so far. Please note that our system can't handle files that exceed 10 MB, so if your portfolio exceed the file limit, please upload it to eg. Google Drive or Dropbox and send us an access link. If you have worked on your own game or application, send us your link and we will be happy to check it out! :)
Your application will be reviewed by our Lead Game Designers and if they find it relevant, one of our colleagues from HR will contact you.
Next there will be a home test and a Zoom chat with one of our HR colleagues followed by a technical discussion with our Lead Game Designers. They will give you specific details about the job and you can ask them anything you are interested in knowing about working here.
Once you successfully completed all the steps we will provide you a job offer and agree on your start date.
What will happen to you in the first 3 months of your employment?
- On your first day, we will introduce you to everyone in the team. The game’s producer will tell you more details you about the game you will be working on
- Also on the first day you will receive your onboarding plan, which gives you details about the things you will be doing in the next 3 months and what’s expected of you
- Right from the start you will have a buddy, the colleague who will help you during your first few months to have a great time here. You can ask him/her anything at any time, such as things about the project or what’s the best place to eat at in the area
- During your trial period, we will continue to support you and give you feedback on your work and we’d love to hear your opinion and suggestions as well
You've been working as a UX/UI Designer on the mobile game market for a while and you are ready to work on something exciting and spectacular? On games where millions of people worldwide will be admiring your work?
You're in the right place, Gameloft Budapest is looking for a Senior UX/UI Game Designer.
Grab the opportunity now to design the user interfaces for Dragon Mania Legends – one of the most successful titles of Gameloft.
About Gameloft Hungary
Our studio has been operating in Budapest for 10 years, and our goal is to develop casual and mid-core games that bring relaxation and fun to millions of users on a daily basis. Until now we worked on games like Iron Man 3, City Mania and Dragon Mania Legends. The latter is one of Gameloft's most successful projects, with well over 50 million downloads!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.