Senior UX/UI Designer
11 days ago
Easybrain is looking for a talented UX/UI designer who can dive into the field and tasks of the product, work out the interaction of game mechanics, design interfaces, and generate ideas for improving the company's products, which are used by millions of people every day.
- Designing mobile games and applications for the App Store and Google Play;
- Designing and prototyping application interfaces for mobile devices;
- Creating promo graphics for mobile games and applications.
- At least 3 years of work experience in the field of interface design and development;
- Familiarity with Material Design Guidelines and iOS Human Interface Guidelines;
- A deep knowledge of the animation principles and work experience with Principle, After Effect, Invision;
- Ability to create animation sketches under time pressure;
- Good knowledge of libraries and plugins in Sketch;
- Knowledge of the technical side of mobile development;
- A portfolio of successfully completed projects;
- Ability to set a timeline based on the assessment of tasks and to meet respective deadlines;
- English language - Intermediate+;
- Russian language is a must;
- 3D modeling skills and experience with Unity will be a plus.
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, and the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge, and drive, we offer:
- Work on the best products in the niche;
- High income with performance bonuses;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Medical insurance;
- A fancy office in the center of Minsk, with a terrace and great coffee, cookies, and fruit (remote work during COVID-19).