Senior UX/UI Designer, SyncSketch
1 month ago
SyncSketch is a real-time collaboration platform for creatives. Our tools enhance the visual feedback process for studios, clients, agencies, and students, by delivering a creative review environment without limitations.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate user experience designer to join our design team at Unity. Working closely with our product, engineering and leadership team, the design team ensures visual consistency across all of our products and brings life to product concepts and interactive prototypes.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you are passionate about crafting consistent and engaging user experiences that are built to enable our most demanding customer’s workflows. You possess a strong understanding of the product development process, from problem definition through to detailed UX prototypes onto shipped products. You are passionate about delivering high fidelity prototypes and contribute to building a modern design system.
At Unity, we recognize that diversity in backgrounds & experience makes our team stronger. Even if you do not meet all of the listed qualifications, we still encourage you to apply and share how your experience would be a great match for this role.
Does empowering creatives around the globe to do their best work possible inspire you? If this sounds like you, then let’s talk!
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for creating, evaluating and modifying detailed user flows and high fidelity prototypes
- Conduct client interviews and analyze workflows to learn how our product is used in production and how to best improve upon those workflows
- Support the product team to build comprehensive user journey maps, personas and help prioritize our feature roadmap
- Work closely with engineering team to ensure proper implementation of design & user experience
What we’re looking for
- Ability to solve complex and difficult design challenges while maintaining a simple and user-friendly visual design language
- Proven experience in all areas of product design including user research, task analysis, design validation, and high fidelity interactive prototyping.
- A habit of looking for the bigger picture, building a vision for how each UX project feeds into the larger user journey
- Advanced experience with modern design tools such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD
You might also have
- Experience working on App integrations
- Experience in the Animation, Game or VFX industry
- Experience working on a distributed team
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.