Senior UX/UI Designer (M/F/X) (Freelance)
14 days ago
Are you an ambitious designer who understands the importance of user-centered design processes that align with business goals? Then this is the job for you! Here at Popcore, you will work closely with our leadership team to shape groundbreaking products from the ground-up whilst showing full responsibility and ownership in all your projects.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful and valuable user experiences while ensuring high quality.
- Develop coherent visual language for digital products, maintain them responsively with product growth
- Deliver high quality, pixel perfect, deployable UI designs
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Developers and Product Designers to develop intuitive and user-centred apps from design to finish and launch
- Understand User Flows, Wireframes, User Interfaces and interactive prototypes
- Continuously improve the design processes, UI specifications and our style guide together with the Product Team
- Experience in creating and implementing UI design for mobile applications (iOS and Android)
- Excellent graphic design skills, with motion design experience
- Working knowledge in tools like Sketch, Invision, Figma and other prototyping tools.
- Deep understanding and passion for technology and design trends
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work independently
- Self-reliant and a willingness to learn
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Nice to Haves:
- Frontend programming experience
- Experience with building and optimising UI in Unity
What We Offer:
- A spirited, inspiring, international and enthusiastic team
- Complete ownership of tasks and freedom in choosing the path to reach your goals.
- We have a work culture where employees are actively encouraged to give feedback to each other on a regular basis
- An opportunity to be a part of a company that’s renouncing traditional ideas and taking a new approach that’s shattering paywalls.
Popcore creates beautiful, oddly satisfying hyper-casual games. Based at our Berlin HQ, our integrated creative and engineering teams have developed and released chart-topping games that have been downloaded 100 million times across iOS and Android. We are proud to be backed by EQT Ventures, Makers Fund and David Helgason.