Senior UX Researcher
4 days ago
Sr. User Researcher
Location: Vancouver Canada
We are EA—the world's largest video game publisher. You are probably familiar with many of our titles— FIFA, Madden, NHL, F1, UFC, Apex Legends, The Sims, and Jedi: Fallen Order to name a few. But what does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius , be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
The Challenge Ahead:
We are looking for user researchers who have a passion for evaluating the gaming experience. You are motivated and excited to be part of an accomplished and advanced team shaping the future of EA games. Apply your passion for research and digital entertainment to the development of fun and creative gaming experiences. Conduct strategic research alongside our team to help increase the quality of EA's products, and work with design and production teams to integrate usability and user research into the development process.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You have an advanced degree in experimental psychology (experimental, social, cognitive), human computer interaction, human factors, or a related field, or equivalent industry and/or education experience
- You can assimilate new ideas and information quickly, recommend actions using objective data, and influence the actions taken based on that data
- You have 5+ years' industry experience in research design and conducting user research studies across platforms
- You have expertise in research design and experience in multiple research methodologies
- Ability to travel occasionally