Senior UX Designer
13 days ago
- Collaborate with the development team to create flows, wireframes, interactive and animated prototypes, and other UX documentation using Figma for essential game features.
- Engage closely with Game Designers to comprehend their design intentions.
- Collaborate effectively with UI Art, UI TA, and other team members to ensure a thorough understanding and adherence to wireframes and documentation.
- Interface with engineering teams to understand potential limitations, but always strive for the highest possible quality of the end-game user experience.
- Analyze user test reports and translate them into actionable design iterations.
- Own the full lifecycle of a feature, from conception through development to delivery.
- Champion UX values within the team and lead by example.
- Ensure UI complies with Ubisoft's accessibility and other guidelines.
- Minimum of 5 years' hands-on UX design experience in PC or console games.
- Proficiency in designing clear, clean wireframes, interactive prototypes, and user flows using Figma.
- A player-centric mindset, advocating for the player's perspective.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate, rationalize, and empathize with user needs effectively.
- Ability to assume ownership for the UX of multiple features.
- Ability to rapidly produce high-quality work and iterate as needed to arrive at the best solutions.
- A passion for gaming.
- Experience in AAA games.
- Prior experience as a Game Designer.
- Experience working closely with User Experience Research (UXR).
- Experience designing accessible interactions for people with disabilities
- Experience creating final UI Art mock-ups using Photoshop.
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY:
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft Singapore opened its doors in July 2008 and is one of the biggest AAA studio in APAC. We are proud of our expertise in naval technology and very excited to bring a brand new online, naval, open world IP to you – the pirate game Skull and Bones!
Our other notable achievements include working on every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, and being the innovators of naval gameplay in Assassin’s Creed III, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, Assassin’s Creed Rogue and Assassin’s Creed Origins. And did you know - Ubisoft Singapore works closely with Ubisoft Chengdu and Ubisoft Philippines as an Armada of three studios! We can’t wait to bring exhilarating and unforgettable gameplay experiences to you.
Find out more about us on our website: singapore.ubisoft.com
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.