Senior UX Designer- Skate
3 days ago
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to deliver an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As a Senior Experience Designer reporting to the Experience Design Director, you will:
- You will design accessible creation tools that allow players to self-express through customizing and creating shareable content.
- You will build relationships with our cross disciplinary team, and partner groups to set priorities towards meaningful design solutions to meet player and business goals within technical constraints.
- You will distill user research, competitive analysis and feedback into user centered design goals.
- You will frame and solve hard design problems informed by data
- You will apply and establish a set of design standards, documentation, and principles that are used alongside a design system
- You will organize, label and structure content in way that is understandable for users/players to allow them to find and move through information and complete tasks
- You will help our teams empathize with players and advocating for usability and accessibility
Qualifications Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 6+ years of experience as a UX designer, experience designer, product designer, or interaction designer.
- You have experience designing intuitive consumer-facing content creation tools
- You have a broad UX design toolkit
- Experience presenting and rationalizing UX design strategy and decisions to diverse audiences using these opportunities to advocate for players, share knowledge and demonstrate design thinking in action.
- Bonus points if your visual design skills are solid too
- Passion for games with a solid grasp of market trends