Senior UX Designer - Diablo Immortal
6 days ago
Team Name:Diablo Immortal
Job Title:Senior UX Designer - Diablo Immortal
We are looking for an experienced Senior UX Designer to help build an epic experience for our players. Diablo Immortal, a mobile massively multiplayer action-RPG set in the world of Sanctuary, allows players to slay demons anywhere, at any time, in the palm of their hands! If you have a passion for mobile game development and want to participate in the future of Blizzard, we want to hear from you!
Our team values collaboration and a commitment to quality; we are searching for like-minded developers to add to our team of dedicated game makers. Together we will learn, grow, and ultimately enjoy success by raising the bar of what a mobile game can be.
Our ideal Senior UX Designer will work closely with game designers, product managers, engineers, and artists to conceptualize, design, and iterate across all gameplay features and systems. You will bring your experience with UX, mobile, and interaction design to ensure all aspects of the game feel cohesive, intuitive, and easy to use from day 1 to day 100.
- Collaborate with game designers to translate game system requirements into experiences
- Work with external partners on execution of high quality user experience across the game for a global audience
- Craft UX artifacts to communicate solutions (flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.)
- Design and visualize user interface screens, transitions, animations, and VFX
- Establish and maintain patterns for flows, layouts, and interactions
- Work closely with artists and visual designers to establish a consistent visual identity and language that supports the experience
- Iterate and evolve designs based on player feedback
- Champion Blizzard’s core values, especially “Commit to Quality”
- 5+ years working as a UX designer in gaming or interactive design field
- Experienced designing UX for multiple shipped mobile products
- Expert knowledge of mobile device and OS specific design patterns (iOS/Android)
- Expert knowledge of UX process and usability design principles
- Expert understanding of hierarchy and layout design principles
- Strong visual design skills and experience working closely with artists
- Ability to communicate effectively within a dynamic, cross-discipline, iterative team environment
- Self-motivated, collaborative, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive demeanor and an ability to receive and provide objective feedback
- Awareness of current trends in user interface design
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
- Experience playing Diablo Immortal
- Proficient in multiple design tools (Figma, XD, Photoshop, etc.)
- JIRA Fluency
- Mandarin language fluency
- Passion for and extensive experience playing action RPGs, Blizzard games, and mobile games
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter (recommended)
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant UX/UI skills required
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.