Senior UX Design Strategist
Malmö, Skåne län, Sweden
16 days ago
Your Role as a Designer at ustwo™
Ustwo™ Nordics is a fun and creative digital product studio in the heart of Malmö. We're currently on the look-out for a talented Senior UX Design Strategist who strives to create outstanding digital products—products that surprise and delight both users and clients. We're searching for someone that can create across multiple platforms, especially mobile devices, with a proven track-record for shipping high-quality experiences.
You are a highly-disciplined systems thinker who combines creative and analytical skills to deliver powerful innovation strategies that inform and underpin powerful storytelling narratives to engage and connect users with clients.
In this role, you will be working closely with other designers and developers. You have the ability to communicate your views and designs to different people, but also positively challenge them with a proactive approach. We believe that bringing different perspectives together also brings new thinking and the best results in the final outcome. Finally, you shall be prepared to work on site if necessary.
As a Senior UX Design Strategist
- You are adept at understanding and empathising with both users and brands to deliver compelling ideas and experiences that propel businesses.
- You are able to guide the design process from framing a challenge, to research and insights, to concept and implementation.
- You can conduct user research and usability testing to ensure all designs meet client and user requirements as well as validating (or disproving) our assumptions.
- You are an expert at translating insights into design opportunities within constraints. Analysing all research and feedback to gain user insight – and incorporate this feedback into new ideas and designs.
- You are comfortable interfacing with and leading clients throughout the design process.
- You are able to produce expertly crafted wireframes, Hi-Lo fidelity prototypes, concept sketches, interaction designs and user flows using the appropriate tools.
- You iterate on your ideas and designs based on user input and feedback from your team.
- You have experience in how to work in sprints (agile) and plan your work accordingly.
- You can work in a cross-functional team with other designers, developers and product owners to build user-friendly digital products and services for a range of clients.
- You will attend appropriate conferences and training events when required.
The key skills and experience needed to do well in this role:
- Experience with user research, usability testing, stakeholder research / business requirement gathering and ability to frame a strategy from those insights.
- An extensive working knowledge of design and prototyping tools.
- Being proficient in wireframing and producing concept sketches, user flows, storyboards and prototypes.
- Designing application user interfaces (including information architecture and interaction design).
- Experience with mobile and responsive design.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
- A basic understanding of web and native technologies and the differences between them.
- A strong passion for design and your craft. Without passion, nothing flies at ustwo.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- You must have at least 8+ years industry experience in UX/UI design.
- A portfolio reflecting a strong design sense and problem-solving skills, one that lllustrates all above-mentioned points.
- You are fine with working on site.
We would be thrilled if you also have an interest or experience in
- IOT and/or VR
- Data analytics
DIVERSITY & BENEFITS
We are a people centric organisation aiming to make a positive impact in the world. And we believe that the best way to do it is by fostering true diversity of thought and a commitment to creating a workplace where people of every race, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical ability or attribute and religious belief feels included, is appreciated for who they are and can have the space to thrive and grow. We offer a competitive package, amazing family policies and flexible working days.
Preferred starting date - as soon as possible. We will have an ongoing review of applications.
We are able to sponsor visas for exceptional international applicants.