This job might no longer be available.
Senior UI UX Designer
28 days ago
What will be your main challenges?
- Leverage your UI and UX knowledge to design usable, useful, and playful features and systems for the game.
- Create and translate wireframes into high quality art mockups and prototypes.
- Integrate and animate your designs in Unity.
- Iterate on your designs to find new UI solutions that better serve the players’ needs.
- Closely collaborate with your teammates: contribute beyond your scope to the overall design, development, and marketing of the game.
What do we expect?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a relevant position.
- Great knowledge of Interaction Design, Interface Design, and Graphic Design principles for mobile games.
- Proficiency with 2D art tools such as Photoshop and the Creative Suite. Illustration skills are a plus.
- Proficiency with UI Design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, or relevant.
- Good knowledge of Unity integration (UI Layout components, prefabs, etc.). UI animation skills are a plus.
- Understanding of the free-to-play gaming market and KPIs, with a data-driven approach when it comes to decision-making.
- Deep collaboration mindset, including excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a positive mindset towards receiving, acting on, and giving feedback.