Are you looking to wow players with a sleek UI and an unrivaled user experience? If so, look no further. We are on a hunt for an experienced UI/UX artist to join an exciting mobile shooter project currently in development.
As a UI/UX Artist, you will work closely with our game designers to bring the user experience of our first title to the next level. We expect you to come up with ideas to decrease the perceived complexity. And we expect you to implement the solutions in the engine. You’ll have plenty of ownership combined with support from your colleagues.
We offer you a chance to join a rapidly growing international team of passionate and talented game makers - like yourself. We’re a young company and as an early employee, you'll have an active role in shaping our game and studio culture.
- Create UX flows and mockups based on feature designs
- Implement UX flows and UI functionality working directly in the engine
- Create assets in Illustrator and Photoshop based on a style guide for the game
- Work very closely with the design and art team
- Excellent understanding of UX and interface design in games
- 3+ years of experience working in a gaming studio
- Good understanding and hands-on experience of Unreal, Unity, or similar game engine
- Able to understand technical implementations, limitations, and scalability
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator required)
- Good artistic skills (proportion, color, composition and visual hierarchies)
The ideal candidate will also have
- Experience in creating game UX for mobile devices
- Good knowledge/experience of scalable UI design.
- Confident understanding of typography and basic color theory.
- Experience in shooters
Why should you join Savage Game Studios
- You’ll be a core member of a rock-solid team of artists, designers, and game developers
- You’ll work in an environment where we truly respect each other’s talent and contribution
- We are ambitious and always strive to lift each other to our full potential
- We love to play and develop games. In addition to playing games in our free-time, every Friday afternoon at Savage is dedicated to playing games that inspire us
- Our studios are conveniently located in the downtowns of Helsinki and Berlin. After the lockdowns are over, we will offer relocation services
- Our international team values individuality and diversity - no matter who you are or where you're from, you can find a home at Savage
- Last but not least – we offer competitive compensation and good benefits