Senior UI/UX Designer
8 days ago
is a mobile games publisher that works with mobile developers to get their games discovered by players around the world. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lion Studios’ creative and strategy teams utilize their expertise to help game developers break through the noise and grow their businesses. Since launching in 2018, Lion Studios has driven 90% of its games to the Top 10 in the App Store and Google Play and helped drive 16 games to #1 in the US App Store’s Top Free chart. Many of the studio’s games hit the top 10 and the top 20 across both the App Store and Google Play. Collectively, the studio has driven hundreds of millions of downloads. Check out some of our hit releases: Mr. Bullet, Happy Glass, Save the Girl, and Slap Kings.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior UI/UX Designer to join our team! If you're looking to make an impact and the opportunity to work with a fun, collaborative team - we’d love to talk to you!
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful and valuable user experiences while ensuring high quality
- Create UX flows, wireframes and UI for Hyper Casual Games across multiple titles
- Work with devs to help create simple to navigate and engaging user experiences
- Work closely with product managers and developers to conceive mobile apps from user research to finished renderings and launch
- Ideate and execute product experiments to quickly test new ideas
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive team
- Ensure that graphic guidelines are applied in every product
- 5+ years experience in UI/UX design
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Design, Web Development, Media, or related field
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, visual designs, and mobile prototypes as well as clear documentation
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD or other prototyping tools
- Ability to work within an established style while striving to raise the quality bar within the set style
- Must be able to scope work, set project deadlines and deliver on time
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must demonstrate UI / UX design skills with a strong portfolio
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technology
- Front-end programming experience
- Entrepreneurial experience in the mobile consumer space
- Experience working with Unity
- Experience in the gaming space
- Competitive Salary
- Work from home stipend each paycheck
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.