Senior UI/UX Designer - Green Panda Games
2 months ago
- Create ergonomic and intuitive interfaces from scratch;
- Use UX knowledge to participate and solve problems during the game design creation;
- Close work with our GD and Art teams;
- Collaborating with the technical team to ensure smooth workflows for UI/UX as well as looking for ways to improve the pipeline and the quality of assets;
- Create UI elements, consistent assets and iconography for our productionst.
- Significant UX experience in mobile game company;
- Experience with mobile applications from 2 years;
- Perfect mastery of Sketch, Figma or other software for interface development;
- Experience in creating prototypes and animated elements;
- Desire to design interfaces for games;
- At least Upper Intermediate level of English.
- Good Ui/artistic skills is a plus
Green Panda Games is a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up, part of the Ubisoft group. We are a leading mobile games publisher with more than 100 million users on iOS and Android playing our games in more than 150 countries!
We primarily create and publish idle games, but also games from diverse categories, ranging from casual (card game, puzzle) to hyper-casual (arcade, sport). We are looking to further grow our creation and publishing businesses at a rapid pace.
We are composed of young, motivated and passionate individuals in high-performing teams, who share the aim to become the best mobile gaming publisher in the industry.
And now we are looking for an experienced and dedicated UI/UX Designer to join our team.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.