Senior UI/UX Architect
2 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior UI/UX Architect
SummaryWe're looking for a Sr. UI/UX Architect to partner with both technical and product teams to deliver a quality product. The Sr. UI/UX Architect will influence and educate the best practices of building highly efficient and user experience focused application UI/UX to support our growing business.
As a UI/UX expert, the Sr. UI/UX Architect will strategically design and implement policies, disciplines and overall governance rules and processes that supports core organizational functions as it pertains to our UI designs and UX experiences. This individual will provide architectural design and practices to overall operations, designs, implementation and oversee the development teams in US, India and Australia to support the ongoing SDLC. In addition, the UI/UX Architect establishes and defines architectural principals across the enterprise, provides technical leadership, and consulting across the organization. The Sr. UI/UX Architect will gain organizational commitment for high-level infrastructure plans and initiate and participate in projects to evaluate technologies and methods for implementing these plans.
What you'll do
What you'll do
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of company’s strategic business plans
- Document and develop in-depth knowledge of UI/UX designs and needs from a customer and company perspective.
- Develop, document, communicate, and enforce a technology standards policy and best practices for UI/UX.
- Ensure that proposed and existing systems UI/UX are aligned with organizational goals and objectives
- Provide architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to all teams
- Research, develop, document, recommend, and communicate plans for investing in UI/UX frameworks, technology stacks and platforms, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities
- Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of UI/UX efforts and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility
- Work closely with Project Managers, business users, and stakeholders across various projects to understand functional and technical aspects of projects, ensuring adherence to Architecture principles
- Present ideas with qualitative and quantitative findings and ensure all projects follow quality and security standards
- Model business and systems processes based on findings through use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models
- Review new and existing IT projects and systems designs for compliance with IT standards and architectural plans
- Understand interoperability issues and the strengths and weaknesses of platforms and products with the ability to provide a trusted voice at the decision-making table
- Thorough understanding of UI/UX platforms, frameworks and technology stacks which are industry leading and provide a foundation on which to build our products.
- Modeling skills including business, process, requirements, security, applications, software, data, or technology
What we're looking for
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems management or related field
- Required STRONG front-end UI/UX development design experience, including: design methodologies, practices and tools
- Required 5 or more years of experience with design of HTML, Angular and .NET technologies (including Core), oAuth, IDP, SSO design and implementation.
- Recommended minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with Casino Management Systems and Casino Operations.
- Required 8 or more years of experience delivering development standards, policies and discipline to global development and testing teams.
- Required 5 or more years in the UI/UX responsibilities to include: design, development, implementation, and production deployed solutions.
- Required 5 or more years of experience working in a technical architect capacity, most recent role included
- Required 5 or more years creating effective frameworks and process models to establish enterprise-wide technical architecture and architecting high volume, scalable transactional systems
- Proven track record creating a common architecture vision and implementing the strategic alignment between lines of business and IT
- Demonstrated competency in communicating the value of enterprise architecture to stakeholders and senior management
- Required 5 or more years of experience with UI/UX architecture practices required
- Experience in SDLC processes, architectural patterns, and development frameworks
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, with the ability to develop and conduct executive-level presentations
- Self-directed with the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.