Senior UI Programmer
23 days ago
Would you like to work on some of the greatest franchises in gaming history? What about working on our new original IP? Certain Affinity is the largest independent developer in Texas, based out of Austin, and we have a growing presence in Toronto, Canada. Our culture reflects the values and the vibrant nature of the cities we call home. This includes a commitment to evolution, diversity, excellence, and work-life balance. We're best known for co-developing numerous AAA FPS games, though now we are creating compelling new games of our own. We're always on the lookout for amazing talent to join our team.
You could be the UI Engineer we are looking for; do you dream in binary and want to work on high-profile projects with seasoned industry vets? Your code is efficient and adaptable, and so are you. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s make some games together that people will be playing for years to come!
- Implement UI features in C++ and script
- Collaborate with art and design teams
- Contribute to a large codebase, adding features and improving performance
- Debug and troubleshoot problems in unfamiliar code through careful analysis and performance tools
- Communicate with external partners to resolve issues and develop efficient solutions
- Strong skills in C++, data structures, and object-oriented design
- Comfortable in text and visual scripting languages
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Passion for UI/UX and multiplayer FPS games
- Development experience in multiple game engines, including proprietary engines
- Experience with graphics and multithreaded environments
- Console development experience
- Experience with UE5 UMG and its Blueprint designer panel
Certain Affinity or its partners or affiliates run background checks on candidates or employees with written authorization from the candidates or employees. These may be done to offer employment or determine eligibility to work on a specific project. Multiple searches may be required.
Certain Affinity is authorized to do business in many, but not all, of the states in the US and the Canadian provinces. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Certain Affinity is registered, you may not be eligible for employment as a fully remote employee. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where we are registered.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.