Senior UI Programmer
5 days ago
As an UI Programmer you will be implementing and maintaining user interface features in one or more of our AAA titles. This may involve working with our proprietary Red Engine or in Unreal Engine 5. You will cooperate with artists, designers and with other programmers to create solutions that satisfy technical and aesthetic needs of the video games we produce.
- Taking part in the design and implementation of user interfaces
- Maintenance and optimization of existing systems
- Creating new features for the user interface framework
- Implementing tools for UI artists and designers
- Tracking and fixing bugs in game user interface and user interface framework
- Completing tasks on time and creating high quality code
- Very good knowledge of C++
- Strong knowledge of user interface design patterns
- Proficiency in algorithms and code architecture
- Debugging and optimization skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently when required
- Excellent communication skills: We have a multilingual and multicultural working environment and the ability to communicate across language and time zone barriers is essential.
- Competitive salary with project-based bonuses
- Health benefits with an HSA account
- Responsible work-life balance with flexible hours and paid overtime
- 26 days of paid vacation per year
- A modern indie-style studio with a relaxed atmosphere working on high-budget AAA games
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team
- Office located near transit and bike routes.
At CD PROJEKT RED Vancouver, our mission is to create world-class interactive entertainment experiences. Located in one of the biggest video game hubs in the world, Vancouver, Canada, we are an inclusive, multicultural team of driven and talented professionals that fosters cross-disciplinary collaboration and honest conversations. We push gameplay boundaries. We build unforgettable narratives and stories. We make some of the best and most revered video games on the planet. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.