Senior UI Programmer
18 days ago
CCP Shanghai is looking for a talented, passionate and determined UI engineer. The programmer is responsible, in collaboration with other team members, for developing and testing game UI in EVE Online and maintaining and possible refactoring features currently in the game.
A job at CCP Shanghai is an excellent opportunity for those who are interested in a career within the innovative and creative industries (such as gaming) and/or want to acquire truly international experience. At CCP, there are numerous advancement opportunities for high-potential employees.
- Design and implement maintainable and expandable game systems.
- Collaborate with other studios worldwide to design and develop tailor-made systems for China local players.
- Take lead in resolving complicated issues.
- Review and suggest improvements to other programmers' systems.
- Iterate on solutions, based on internal or external feedback.
- Participate in design process, gather feedback or requirements from other colleagues.
- BS degree in Computer Science or other equivalent degrees.
- Outstanding programming ability to create top quality code (Python preferred).
- 5+ years of commercial coding experience (game industry preferred).
- At least one shipped commercial game title or software product.
- Awareness of current trends in UI design, interactive design.
- Ability to work in a collaborative programming environment.
- Good understanding of Agile development, especially Scrum.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience with Unity or Unreal Engines.
- PC MMO development experience.