Senior UI Designer (m/f/d)
26 days ago
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Qiagen, Tecan, GEA, KSB and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of over 200 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Berlin (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Senior UI Designer (m/f/d)
- Deliver high quality UI Design in line with the vision of realworld one across all our products and projects
- Create wireframes, interactive prototypes, and documentation that clearly convey ideas
- Design UI animations and transitions
- Work alongside engineers, artists, and UX designers to develop features
- Apply and maintain a consistent user flow throughout the entire project interface
- Present and pitch designs to product managers and developers
- A minimum of 5 years experience working as UI designer in gaming, or interaction design field
- Strong understanding of usability design principals and visual design skills
- Experience and passion for VR/AR or gaming is mandatory
- Able to work well with a team in a dynamic, cross-discipline, and iterative setting
- Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
- Experience in creating UIs for multiple platforms (VR, Desktop/Web, Mobile, ...)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, both verbal and written
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4 or other game engines is a big plus
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from multiple fields, including the life sciences and the analytical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- Receive a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- The experience of creating highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Receive relocation and visa support
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.