This job might no longer be available.
Senior UI Designer
Shanghai Shanghai cn
2 months ago
Your missions will cover:
- Designs rich, high-fidelity user-interfaces, wireframes/prototypes and/or user flows as needed
- Collaborate with Game Designers, Gameplay Programmers and UX Designer to bring interface solutions matching global production constraints
- Iterate and improve existing features based on research, quantitative data and business goals
- Ensure proper interface integration within our in-house engine
- Drive product and design vision by actively contributing your ideas
- Introduce thoughtful design patterns and help make the design system more robust by documenting reusable design elements and declination
- 4+ years of production design for games, websites, apps and other interactive experiences
- A portfolio demonstrating strong visual design skills and evidence of your ability to tackle complex user experience problems
- Attention to detail and strong knowledge of design standards, typography, illustration, layout, and color sense
- Enjoy getting your hands dirty across all stages of the design process including but not limited to visual design / art direction, research, user testing and motion design
- You're comfortable with taking the lead on your own design projects — from beginning to end and iterating again. An experience in team management is highly appreciated.
- You can articulate your design decisions and know how to explain your ideas clearly
- Strong experience working with Adobe Creative Suite
Nice to have:
- Experience with prototyping tools
- Experience with motion design and 3D tools such as Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, 3DS Max, etc.
- Experience in entertainment or video game industry
- Experience with gaming engines (e.g. Unity, Unreal, etc.)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com