Senior UI Artist
7 months ago
As a Senior UI Artist in Wooga, you work closely with Producers, Product Managers, Designers, Developers and other Artists on creating an exceptional user experience, approachable for a wider audience more than ever before, and that players will love.
You have the ability to effectively contribute as an expert in your field to design discussions on how to provide the best possible user journey for our players.
In your role, you will be able to deliver to the highest standard and inspire and mentor other UI artists both in your team and to be a key contributor to the wider UI/UX community at Wooga.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Executing all visual design from the concepting stage to the implementation.
- Maintaining the consistency of the existing style, constantly optimizing it, and creating new ways of making it more exciting.
- Designing UI animations and transitions for both iOS and Android devices.
- Documenting UI style guides.
- Working closely with the designers to create interfaces for concepts and new features.
- Inspiring others and exchanging feedback.
- You have a strong portfolio demonstrating your skills.
- You have experience working as a Senior UI artist, working in a team creating game features for mobile devices.
- You have experience in and understanding of the requirements of designing for mobile platforms.
- You have an ability to digest complex feedback and channel it into strong visual designs
- You have the knowledge of technical constraints, optimization, and implementation.
- You have worked with and have good knowledge about UCD methodologies.
- You are an experienced user of Adobe products.
- You have a great sense of composition and colour, and a strong graphic design knowledge.
- Holistic attitude to what is best for the user and the product.
- Be part of a team who aims at spreading the love and joy of gaming to everyone and anyone.
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games!
- Excite millions of players around the world every day through our games!
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe’s most vibrant city, Socialize in our hang-out spaces, and enjoy many fun events and parties! Enjoy our unique office space!
- A relocation support which matches your needs to make your and your loved ones’ move to Berlin smooth! Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meetups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafe’s, internal trainings, workshops and many others!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other!
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
- As much coffee, drinks, cereals and fruits as you can handle!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.