Senior UI Artist
17 days ago
Art & Design
- Produce AAA-quality UI art assets, adhering to the overall presentation and art direction. This includes a strong competency in typography, layout, and composition, utilizing 3D and animation to drive realization interface features
- Establish an overall vision for designated UI features, produce supporting visual mockups, and assist in selling concepts to all creative stakeholders
- Integrate contemporary UI/UX design and TRC-compliant standards as part of their UI design proposals
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing design environment, and problem solve complex interface/content presentation challenges in a professional manner
- Demonstrates strong feature ownership, able to manage entire UI features from concept to completion.
- Drives innovation in both UI design implementation and the technology/tools required to achieve it
- Act in a mentorship capacity to mid-level and junior artists in their respective tasks, nurture team growth and studio capability
- Collaborates with relevant disciplines to ensure that all design requirements, content prioritization, and technical implementation standards are met
- Promotes UI/UX best practices at both a project and studio level
- Actively participate in feature discussions and creative brainstorms at a feature level
- Show proficiency with our proprietary UI toolset (Phoenix)
- Provide constructive feedback on pipeline and tool features, driving the advancement of the tool feature set for future game production
- Experience in working on AAA games
- University or college diploma in graphic and multi-media design or a relevant work experience
- 3 - 5 years minimum of experience in graphic design (or the equivalent) specialized in the creation of interfaces and in menu design
- Provide a portfolio demonstrating graphic design skills
- Understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, 3DSMAX, and Flash
- Comprehension of “Action Script” language
- Knowledge in Web design
- Ability to learn new operating systems
- Creative and artistic nature
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.