Senior UI Artist
7 days ago
From the beginning of your journey as an Artist with us you will: Work closely with Art and Design teams to ensure the highest quality graphics defining the look and feel of the menus while paying special attention to the quality of the user experience.
As a UI Artist with us, you will:
- Demonstrate creativity and the ability to adapt to various game styles and graphic styles.
- Maintain the vision of the game while crafting visual and functional systems for UI.
- Work within both creative and technical specifications to create high quality game assets.
- Work as part of a team, collaborating with difference disciplines and be proactive in problem solving technical and artistic.
- Understanding of mobile constraints which include limited textures.
- Provide clear documentation.
- Highly adaptable, with a collaborative and customer oriented mindset.
- Organised and able to work to deadlines and good time management skills.
- Attend regular team meetings for reporting progress and discussing tasks.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a Graphic Design or UI role.
- Exceptional design, typography and motion design skills;
- Strong understanding of UI and UX;
- Experienced in white boxing;
- Design Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and/ or Animate;
- Knowledge of UE4 is a plus, but training will be offered;
- Strong portfolio with examples of UI Design, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, Iconography. Published titles a bonus.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
You can learn more about what it’s like to work at Gameloft by clicking on the Video below.
Gameloft Brisbane is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment.
Gameloft Brisbane, part of the global Gameloft family, opened in 2014 and since then has released Zombie Anarchy, Ballistic Baseball and the official successor to the original phenomenon, The Oregon Trail™ on Apple Arcade
We believe the keys to success are a great studio culture and finding a balance in everything we do, whether it's working with great people on exciting projects or enjoying the incredible lifestyle of Queensland Australia.
What Gameloft Brisbane can offer you
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Opportunity to work for a global games company at an exciting time of digital industry expansion in Australia!
- Positive, supportive and fun work team where your input is recognised.
- Private Health Insurance & gym/team sport subsidies.
- Hybrid working model - 2 days per week WFH with flexibility around core Studio hours
- Centrally located in Brisbane city with access to public transport.
- All day cereal breakfasts + free fruit & snacks; free quality coffee from a commercial espresso machine.
- Gameloft’s Mascot sausage dog - Mr Hendricks.
- And a lot more