Senior UI Artist
6 days ago
At Amber, we're always on the hunt for the most talented individuals in the industry to join our team. We're dedicated to delivering top-notch service to our customers and know that our employees are key to making that happen. We offer attractive compensation packages and plenty of chances to grow with us, and we're always on the lookout for ways to do things better. Our team works together towards common goals and we value each member's contributions to our mission of continuous improvement and innovation.
About the role:
Work with us to design and develop user interface styles, structures and flows integrated in our projects, augmenting gameplay systems and complementing the established art direction.
You will combine art, design and creative skills to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Work with product stakeholders and the product team to ensure that the UI supports the gameplay and enhances the player experience.
- Define and implement innovative solutions for the UI direction and visuals.
- Create high quality game mock-ups to demonstrate UI/UX concepts.
- Drive the visuals from conception, through development and engine implementation in collaboration with engineering.
- Define, maintain design style guides and reference documentation to support visual experience across the game.
- Present designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience as a UI Designer for video games.
- Proficiency in Unity, Unreal or other commercial game engines
- Strong illustrative skills applicable to UI design using Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensibility to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to translate wireframes into fun, usable, visually polished UI systems.
- Up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Strong cross-functional communication skills: verbal, written, and visual.
- Comfortable planning and estimating UI effort for features.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Familiarity with materials and shaders for UI is a plus.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A fun and dynamic community of artisans where you can make a difference.
- Additional Days Off - according to Amber’s internal policy.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- A competitive compensation package.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.