Senior UI Artist (M/F)
Montreuil IDF fr
20 days ago
Are you passionate about creating the interfaces of tomorrow's games? What if you had a front-row seat to the production of Ubisoft Paris Mobile's most ambitious game? We are currently developing an unannounced AAA project, the most audacious in the studio's history. Our mission: to imagine an unforgettable world for our players. Our goal: to create an MMO game environment that is as attractive and exotic as possible.
We're looking for a Senior UI Artist to help us design the assets that will dress up the entire interface and integrate them into the game engine. Artist at the service of the gameplay, you will work on the graphic aspects as well as design and technical aspects, in collaboration with the programming teams.
Supervised by Raphaël, Lead UI Artist with more than 10 years of experience, you will work in a studio of 150 enthusiasts in close collaboration with the different trades, from Design to Art through Producing.
As such you will have as main missions to :
- Create interfaces from design to final integration;
- Design the layout and icons of the user interface;
- Translate game ideas into visual functional designs of the UI ;
- Provide a good hierarchy of information and functionality of the UI in order to enhance the player experience;
- Create compelling interface animations;
- Develop flexible designs that allow for extension and further development;
- Integrate graphical assets and create associated scenes/prefaces in the Unity engine;
- Communicate ideas and concepts with multidisciplinary teams and stakeholders;
- Work hand in hand with Game Designers to ensure that the assets produced reflect their vision.
Are you passionate about immersing yourself in a gaming universe to design an engaging interface? ? If you find yourself in the following description and want to join demanding teams that define themselves as "serious about fun", you're the one!
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a UI /UX artist and a solid portfolio.
- You have strong UI and UX design skills and advanced knowledge of Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator and After Effects.
- You are able to bring an artistic reflection to its integration in the game.
- You master the integration of assets in an engine, ideally Unity.
- You are proactive and able to challenge ideas.
- You have a very good sense for motion design / motion graphics
- You have a good knowledge of the video game industry, ideally of the mobile market.
- You combine your creativity with a sense of rigor and organization.
- And you're fluent in English (both speaking and writing)
Joining our Ubisoft Paris Mobile studio also means :
- Having the opportunity to work on well-known IP’s from Ubisoft
- Being part of the most ambitious AAA mobile Project of Ubisoft
- Being proactive and implementing new ideas within teams
- Working with passionated and talented people to offer the best user experience to our players
And … 😊 :
· Ticketing & Good deals : discounts on cultural subscriptions, cinema, recommendations for outings...;
· Sport & Clubs : discount on sports subscriptions (gym, climbing, swimming pool...) + access to Ubi clubs (leisure, sport and music);
· Games & Co : Unlimited access to our catalogue of PC games via Uplay, 4 free Ubisoft console games per year, goodyshop, toy library;
At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, we are looking for innovative and original minds who want to build the future of the video game industry and make great games.
This job position is vacant ASAP so feel free to send us your resume and the link of your portfolio / demo / book if you are ready to take up this challenge 😉
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, we build today the virtual arenas of tomorrow. Mobile games that are both accessible and far-reaching, in which millions of players take each other on and ultimately come together.
In every one of our creations, we put the focus on gameplay. Gameplay must innovate and federate so that as many people as possible can enjoy it, whether as players or spectators. As a result, our games are alive and dazzling. They tell their stories through the seasons. They are devised not only with great enthusiasm, but also with our players.
Striving for excellence involves learning every day: from our players, from our competitors, and from ourselves. Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile means benefiting from the resources and expertise of the world's third largest independent video games publisher; it means being able to push forward Ubisoft's biggest licenses as part of an agile structure, all through human-sized teams.
Within our studio, we share the same idea of a challenging, compassionate working environment, one that prospers from the wealth of our talents and the diversity of our personalities. More than anything, we firmly believe that only by playing together can we create the best possible experiences.
You will join the studio behind such successful games as Assassin’s Creed Pirates, Smurfs Epic Run, Mighty Quest, Might & Magic Chess Royale as well as new, unannounced titles on Ubisoft IPs.