Senior UI Designer/Artist - Casual Games
10 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
This position can be based in Paris or in Full-Remote within a maximum time difference of about +/- 2 hours with Paris.
Being part of our Live games team is an opportunity to work with experts from the gaming industry on long lifetime games, played worldwide, to take on new entrepreneurial projects. We are also exploring brand new and exciting genres in mobile gaming such as blockchain and hybrid-casual games.
- Work on a live game with a large player-base.
- Design User Interface for new features and redesign existing UI across all the game when relevant.
- Use your designer mindset to create intuitive and usable UX, while applying your artistic eye to make it look playful, clear and consistent.
- Create final UI elements and optimize them for export.
- Integrate and animate your work in Unity and collaborate with devs to solve technical challenges.
- Use prototyping tools, and 2D or 3D techniques accordingly.
- Prior experience working in mobile games.
- Photoshop, Unity, Figma (or other) have no secrets for you.
- You have technical knowledge to optimize your assets and workflow.
- You have great knowledge of UX and Game Design principles.
- You have strong graphic design foundations and a keen eye for detail.
- You work collaboratively, give and receive feedback with care.
- You love the mobile games market and understand the importance of data to make decisions.
- You are not afraid to hack things to rapidly to test an idea.
Benefits : C ompetitive salary and other benefits according to the country you reside.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.