Senior Treasury Analyst
14 days ago
Keywords Studios now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Treasury Analyst to be a part of its growing team. This position will report to the Group Treasury Manager and support the function transformation and systems implementation. As a member of the Treasury team, you’ll be rolling up your sleeves and delivering meaningful change, focusing on various duties, including improving visibility, forecasting and repatriation of cash, minimising financial risk and optimising interest costs. The Senior Treasury Analyst will be a key point of contact for day-to-day banking and internal business partners.
- Fluent in written and spoken English (C1), additional languages are an advantage but not required.
- Recognised Bachelor’s Degree, and/or Treasury Qualification.
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience in treasury operations, preferably for a large multinational organisation.
- Experience in managing cash sweeping, notional pools, and cash concentration.
- Experience in multicurrency bank accounts management and foreign currency trading
- Experience in Treasury Management Systems, process automation, and intercompany netting
- Experience in executing derivatives (e.g. forwards, swap etc.).
- Strong IT, Excel skills and exposure to Power BI
- Experience with banking platforms and portals (Citibank, HSBC, ING, 360T preferred but not essential).
- Experience with Tagetik, NetSuite, Open Legacy preferred but not essential.
- Experience working independently and as part of cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate professionally, effectively, and persuasively.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to work effectively with others at all levels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Work closely with the global banking partners and oversee bank account administration, mandates and user setup and onboarding process. Lead on key banking projects, including rationalisation and account visibility.
- Manage periodic global cash position reporting and analysis.
- Oversee the efficient management of the three main cash pools (Eurasia, US, and Canada).
- Forecast short-term cash flow requirements and funding requirements to ensure sufficient liquidity for global daily operations.
- Manage the foreign exchange requirements and trade execution process.
- Assist with managing the group’s $400m Multicurrency Revolving Credit Facility.
- Administer inter-company loan agreements and supervise the preparation and posting of journal imports to the system monthly for interest accruals across the Group.
- Oversee the process for issuance of bank guarantees and letters of credit.
- Drive the improvement of treasury data collection, reporting and interfacing with the group’s banking and IT environment.
- Oversee the group’s credit card programs and administration of users.
- Support with treasury payments as required (e.g., debt & Interest, FX, M&A, dividends, Interco funding)
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including IT, Legal, Company Secretary, and Internal Auditors, to provide necessary financial information and support.
- Work closely with the Treasury team to improve processes, and procedures and build a robust control environment.