Senior Treasury Analyst
10 days ago
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Treasury at Epic
In this role, you will
- Support daily Treasury operations including and not limited to global liquidity management, investments, credit facility administration, inter-company activities and stock plan administration
- Implement process and reporting improvements; maintain process documentation and support business continuity planning
- Support deployment of Treasury Management System functionality and bank account/bank portal administration.
- Support foreign exchange execution and management of bank guarantees/letters of credit
- Works closely with Treasury, Accounting, Tax, Legal, IT, and business teams
What we’re looking for
- 2-3 years of experience in Treasury; prior experience working in a corporate treasury department at a multinational company with extensive international investment/banking infrastructure is a plus
- Strong organization, communication, and time-management skills
- Experience with a treasury management system
- Experience with online banking portals and investment portals, preferably as a system administrator or super-user
- Basic accounting knowledge is a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.