This job might no longer be available.
Senior Training Specialist
Austin Texas United States
6 months ago
Senior Training Specialist, Worldwide Customer Experience
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We’re looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. The best people want a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
And we want you to join us. We’re hiring a Senior Training Specialist.
This role is part of EA’s Customer Experience organization. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players. We’re players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
So how does a Senior Training Specialist make great experiences for players? They:
- develop and implement a quality review process that confirms validation of training assessments
- create engaging and effective training solutions in a variety of formats such as traditional and virtual classroom training, eLearning and mLearning
- partner with cross-functional teams to co-ordinate and support the delivery of assigned training programs, ensuring these meet key objectives, are on schedule and are high quality
- work closely with subject matter experts and key stakeholders to ensure the quality and consistency of the information available to team members who help our players directly
- produce proposals and reporting to determine the impact of training programs
- help deliver monthly training reports.
If you are interested in the role, you’ll need these skills or experience:
- strong analytical background required and experience with psychometric validation is a plus
- bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 years+ experience in a Training Specialist or similar role with dynamic presentation and facilitation skills
- exceptional written and verbal communication and facilitation skills
- knowledge and understanding of adult learning theory, instructional design methodologies, and eLearning development software
- proven experience in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret data leading to sound decision making
- ability to make decisions, multi-task and maintain focus on key objectives in a fast-paced and changing environment
- able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- a ‘can-do’ approach and a passion to encourage the same in others
- fluent in verbal and written English but fluency in another language is a plus
- this role will require occasional national and international travel.
Compensation and Benefits
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefits packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day. In addition to all of this, we offer a discounted onsite gym, Stepping Stone School onsite, and popcorn every Wednesday