Senior Tools Software Engineer - C++
12 days ago
What the Senior Tools & Pipeline Engineer will do in SPARC
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you will take a primary role in development, help define and optimize features and own delivery
- Work with the Studio Technical Directors, Frostbite Leadership, and Partners to drive workflows, tools, and pipeline performance
- Provide troubleshooting, debugging, and problem-solving assistance
- Lead by example within the team by producing simple, maintainable code with few defects and contributes to test plans
- Maintain positive lines of communication and relationships with teammates across EA
- Design, implement, and support the content pipeline and tools for AAA next-generation titles
- Design, author, test, and deploy maintainable solutions
- Work with game teams across EA to provide essential tools and pipeline improvements; help our teams reach their vision
Who You Are?
- 8+ years of software engineering experience, with 3+ in games, CG, or multimedia
- Experience with high-level/object-oriented languages (C++, C#, Python)
- Experience developing GUI-based applications and custom content workflows
- A desire to improve your skills and help your teammates grow theirs; we succeed together
- Ability to work with internal and externally developed code in a collaborative fashion
- Excellent debugging skills, a service-oriented attitude, and an eye for efficiency
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Experience with modern source control systems, such as Perforce, Git, ADO, or Mercurial
- Experience with 3d Content creation packages such as Motion Builder or Maya
What is in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k/RRSP company match and, of course, many other perks! And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make excellent games, we offer great benefits packages and a culture that is powered by creativity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.