Senior Test Automation Engineer
28 days ago
Job Title:Senior Test Automation Engineer
Your role within our Kingdom
As our Senior Test Automation Engineer , you will be a part of a team with a mission to build, innovate and maintain technology for distribution of King games & content. You define testing strategies to ensure the product being released is up to industry and company standards. You develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness You also evaluate the team throughout the life of the project to identify areas where improvement can be made
You are detail oriented, organized and process oriented but since this is a highly dynamic team you’re also flexible enough to see when a process isn’t working and adapt to make sure the team is able to perform at its peak.
- Design, Build and Innovate a detailed automation framework and methodology for testing end2end, from frontend to backend, including mobile clients.
- Develop and maintain robust, scalable, reusable, data driven automated test scripts across test and production applications.
- Maintain and update an automation framework with a centralized test case repository in CI.
- Analyze performances and identify bottlenecks of web-frontend and the backend services
- Implement test process & execution and definition of work processes.
- Improve workflows and create scripts and tools for automation
- Evaluate and utilize the latest concepts, tools, and technologies.
- Create and maintain technical documentation covering your areas.
- Lead feature development and coach fellow teammates.
Skills to create thrills
Tasty bonus skills
- Experience developing and maintaining automation on Azure & GCP.
- Unit test experience with Java services and mobile applications
- Experiences in tools to analyze site performances or benchmarking the backend APIs, and automating it.
- Experience with testing localization