This job might no longer be available.
Senior Test Automation Engineer
4 months ago
Job Posting TitleSenior Test Automation Engineer
SummaryAre you a computer science geek? Do you love to write code just so that you can write more code to test the code that you just wrote? If so, then you could be just the person Aristocrat is looking for!
We are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer to help the team building the next generation of test automation framework and implementing test automation strategies. This role will be working closely with the teams of engineers (quality engineers and development engineers) to identify automation opportunities in the team, implementing test automation framework, and writing test scripts, to support day to day shift left quality product deliverables. In addition, the Senior Test Automation Engineer will also be responsible for mentoring Software Test Engineer in automation aspects and fostering a strong relationship with Stakeholders and Business Partners.
What you'll do
- Build scalable, robust and high-quality test automation solutions to support functional, regression and performance tests
- Contribute to the development, customisation, and maintenance of automation test frameworks
- Work with multiple functional teams to implement test automation strategies in line with the shift left testing movement of developing quality products
- Working with development and quality teams, converting test cases to integration, UI tests, end to end tests. This includes executing test cases, tracking results and logging defects
- Provide technical guidance in the automation targets, participate in design reviews, architecture discussions, testability aspects of the software with respect to automation and recommend improvements
- Build and implement extensive automated unit, integration and load testing of the code
- Mentor software test engineers in automation and conduct automation training for the team
- Assist in troubleshooting and debugging code to find the root cause of the automation issues and provide detailed information to the Technology team
- Promoting the established automation processes across the team as well as seeking opportunities to streamline and improve on it
What we're looking for
- An engineering or equivalent degree with minimum of 5 years of experience in software testing
- 3+ years of experience in a software test automation role/ SDET role
- Solid hands-on experiences in scripting skills preferably Python & good understanding of C++ or C#
- Extensive experience developing automated software tests with respect to the API testing, functional testing and performance testing
- Experience creating and maintaining automated tests through CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in automating different types of testing namely smoke, sanity, functional, GUI, backend, integration testing and regression Testing
- Strong Experience with build and DevOps tools e.g Jenkins, Teamcity, Bamboo
- Experience in version control system: GIT, SVN, Perforce
- Strong knowledge of Software Quality Assurance concepts, best practices, and procedures
- Experience working with defect tracking and test management tools such as JIRA/Zephyr is required
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with global stakeholders
- Prior experience in the gaming industry will be a plus
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform as part of a team. Ability to work under competing deadlines
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.