This job might no longer be available.
Senior Test Automation Engineer - Activision Blizzard Media
1 month ago
Job Title:Senior Test Automation Engineer - Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross-platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®. The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences.
We are seeking a Senior Test Automation Engineer in our Ads Engineering team, empowering cutting edge mobile advertising technologies to create the next generation of our Ads Platform.
Level Up - Your Role With Activision Blizzard Media
- Build, maintain and innovate a detailed test automation framework and methodology for mobile games.
- Collaborate with your scrum team members to determine overall test strategy.
- Promote Agile testing and Agile methodologies.
- Assist the scrum team in the adoption of BDD (Behavioral Driven Development) practices.
- Develop and maintain robust, scalable, reusable, data driven automated test scripts across test and production applications.
- Maintain and update an automation framework with a centralized test case repository in CI.
- Working closely with Ads SDK team and the game developers who are integrating ads to their games.
Game Changer - What You Bring To The Role
- Experience making end- to- end test on mobile apps and web applications
- Experience using CI/CD build tools like Jenkins, appium and AWS Device Farm
- Experience with task & build automation tools like Gradle
- Improving test workflows via automation (Github and Slack integrations, notifications and alerts)
- The mindset of writing tests along with the application code of projects, building up a healthy test coverage
- Collaborating with the team’s SDK developers, backend developers and game developers
- Android & iOS app integration and delivery
- An ambitious, creative, confident, self-motivated team player.