This job might no longer be available.
Senior Technical Sourcer, AR HMD OS [Contract]
28 days ago
The Niantic Augmented Reality Head Mounted Display (AR HMD) team is on a mission to build the most immersive outdoor gaming experience and we are seeking innovative and pioneering engineers to be part of our journey. Building on Niantic's unparalleled gaming expertise and AR services, we will enable the real-world meta-verse with unique, engaging, and collaborative location based outdoor gaming and non-gaming experiences which encourages everyone to explore and enjoy the world around them.
We are looking for a contract Senior Sourcer to work cross-functionally to identify, engage and highlight top talent for key roles across our technical organization. Along the way, you’ll also have the opportunity to forge partnerships with hiring managers, coach interview teams, and be an integral part of Niantic’s strategic resource planning efforts. This will be an initial 6 month contract role with a possibility for extension.
- Build pipelines for diverse technical roles including: Software Developers, Architects, Embedded Engineers, AR and CV Engineers as well as Product and Program Management roles.
- Develop and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies, partnering with Recruiting and analyzing role requirements to determine target profiles for different roles.
- Build innovative sourcing strategies, including improving your knowledge of organizations, platforms, and networks, to attract and engage technical talent.
- Experience using talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams.
- Manage and analyze data on sourcing and conversion efforts to understand the efficacy of sourcing strategies and drive improvements as needed.
- Demonstrated track record of building working relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners.
- 3+ years of experience with talent sourcing for software engineering, product and design roles.
- Experience with Google Apps and various Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Ability to collaborate with a wide variety of partners and across all levels.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and sense of personal accountability.
- You have experience with sourcing roles in the hardware or embedded software engineering space.
- You have HR, recruiting, or related experience with technology companies.
- You are experienced with Greenhouse, LinkedIn, Gem, and other relevant recruiting tools and platforms.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Pikmin Bloom. In November 2021, we launched our developer platform, Lightship, enabling creators to build immersive AR experiences around the globe.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, New York, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich. #LI-HYBRID
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.